Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New gear

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PannyDeters's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2002
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Today for 10 bucks I got a Bentley B3, a Bentley BX 720 and a Bentley BX-11 viewer.

    Are these any good? They seem pretty cheap. They look like they've never been used. I mainly wanted the viewer.

    -Danny

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most of the Bentley stuff I've seen is pretty cheesy.
    I did get one cool entley thing though, a battery charger that charges like 24 AA's at once, and 9volt and I think a couple other types at the same time!
    Matt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •